Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Destination of the Week- 2 in 1

Spring Break and St. Patrick's Day overlap for many people. Why not relax and celebrate in the original location St. Patrick's Day began in Dublin, Ireland!
Spring Break-Relax


Stay at the Buswell Hotel with 67 suites located in the heart of Dublin


The Stephen's Green Shopping Centre has over 100 shops. Rest your feet at the quaint cafes around the shopping centre.


Indulge in a spa treatment at the Mandala Eastern Retreat Spa. Natives from Asia specialize in the Eastern Philosophy of massage.


St. Patrick's Day-Celebrate






Local events will take place all throughout the city- live music, dancers, entertainers, Guinness tastings, and complimentary local seafood


Not 100% sure about visiting Ireland? Click the link below for even more adventure on Dublin.

*all information is courtesy of http://www.visitdublin.com/

4 comments:

katie said...

My family is from Ireland (my grandmother and aunts)! How cute!

I love this blog, I'll be traveling soon and I'm so glad I found it. Happy Blogging!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

oh man, Dublin would be AWESOME for St. Pattys!

Tara said...

I've been to Dublin around St. Pat's. It's amazing of it's own accord but that time of year is pure crazy! Everyone should want to visit Ireland :)

http://thereandbacktales.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about Galway! It's a 2 hour drive on the motorway from Dublin. The atmosphere is always electric - I live here and It's amazing!