Friday, March 18, 2011

Bling! Bling!

Summer is just around the corner and it is prime time to Jet Set!

Every Jet Setting Diva knows to make that summer outfit perfect, you gotta have some bling bling!

If you are a Diva like me, you are always looking for a new and unique piece of jewelry to accessorize your outfits! Jewelry is so key to spruce up your clothing, especially for your next vacay!
I recently ordered some cool pieces from ooh Boutique (http://www.oohboutique.com/) ooh Boutique has some affordable and totally chic jewelry.

-Free shipping on orders $50.00 or more-
Check out some of the pieces I will be definitely be rocking on our next big getaway


I love this long chain! I can dress up a cute summer dress or add some glam to my little black dress when we go out at night.


This turquoise braided necklace and earring set is going to be perfect for a plain tee shirt or tank top! I can't wait to wear them. This set only cost $14.00!



I love this set too! It is so light, it barely feels like you are wearing any jewlery! Loves it!

I Heart these little bird earrings, they are so fun and cute. (I have been wearing these almost everyday) Cost only $8.00 I love a great deal!


I also got a free pair of sunglasses with my order


Here I am rocking the sunglasses from ooh boutique!

Where will you be shopping to get some key accessories for your next vacay?

Check you later!

7 comments:

Kat Von Devious said...

I adore those earrings!!

the Tsaritsa said...

The braided necklace is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! Also following you back. Blog looks good and look forward to future posts!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for summer and im loving the pieces.

xox

Shay said...

I love all of it, but the first neckalace is my favorite! We have a store by us called Charming Charlies where they section everything off by color so you can shop easily for the color you need- I love it! Great blog!

L said...

traveling divas! how could i not follow that, lol...follow back if you like my page? I'd really appreciate it :-)
xoxo from NY!

TRAVEL DESIGNERY

.

@IsaJennie said...

I also adore the braided necklace! I used to have this somewhat similar necklace that was a bunch of strands of tiny seed beads but I wore it sooo much it broke :(