Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Pick City of the Month: Dallas
Divas! We are back! We've been on hiatus but we're back with more traveling tips, pics, and much more! We at JetSettingDivas realize that there are a lot..A LOT..of cool places and cities to visit and we intend to shed the spotlight on as many as we can. This month, the pick city of the month is Dallas, TX.
Dallas, TX has much more to offer than just,"America's Favorite Team",the Cowboys-read on to see all that Dallas has to offer. Maybe you can make it your next trip!
♥Q. What makes Dallas sooo special?
♥ A. Everything! Don't believe us? National Geographic listed it on its Ultimate City Guide and the #1 city people travel to in Texas---NOW do we have your attention?!
♥ Q. Sooo get to the good stuff---what is there to do in Dallas?
♥ A. Glad you asked! Here are the Top 5 things you must do in Dallas:
1. Tour the Dallas Cowboy Stadium! No Cowboy fans here, but hey it is one hell of a stadium...they spent over 3 billion just on lights!
2. Try Texas BBQ! Everywhere claims to be the king of BBQ, but BBQ is BIGGER AND BETTER in Dallas!! Off the Bone Grill has ribs that will just fall right into your mouth!
3. Shop at Galleria Dallas. If you love to shop---you'll definitely get lost in the 100's of stores to go in. Some of the stores include--- Nordstrom, Zara, Juicy Couture, Macy's, Tiffany & Co...to name a few.
4. Visit Six Flags over Texas. Feeling a little adventurous or like a big kid? Have kids you want to entertain? Take them to Six Flags!
5. Visit the Dallas Arts District. Every now and then you have to get in touch with your artistic side...why not do in Dallas Arts District! It's almost 20 blocks of non-stop art.
♥ Q. Where should we stay?
♥ A. The Uptown area is a must if you're looking for the young, hip, sophisticated crowd. Lots of nice bars & restaurants-the nightlife in this area won't be an upset. Try staying at The W or Hyatt Summerfield Suites.
♥Other Must-See Spots
-Ripley's Believe it or Not (972) 263-2391. Located in Grand Prairie, TX-about a 15 min drive.
-Jake's Hamburgers--inexpensive and voted #1 burger in the DFW area numerous times! Located in Uptown Dallas.
With hot weather during the summer months and real cold winter months, Dallas has plenty to offer a diverse crowd!